Friday, October 20, 2006

Best Puppy

Now for Best Puppy, and Helen is in the building. Actually she has been here, and she has worn three outfits that I have seen, and they all were red and black. She has a red jacket, and black slacks and blouse. She looks like she is rested and ready to judge. She is having a discussion with the photographer and Bob about where they should go, and off Bob goes to get eh entries.
 
And in they come the first one with Jerry Guzman, the second with Bil Basu, the Liz Osler and finally Laurie Bealau.  I love that love that last one, come to think of it, they are all very nice puppies.  Evidently they figured it out, and they all get to compete.
 
The puppies don’t seem that enthusiastic, overdone by the people watching them.  Boy these are nice puppies. I guess Dan and Jamie did a good job.  Helen goes over now to look at the last one, and does a loose lead temperament test. The puppies all love her, no problem, and Laurie sets her up.  And, now takes her around.
 
The crowd doesn’t seem to be leaving, but again, it is only three, so it looks like an early evening, and we need it. I am still worn out from the trial, but starting to get my rest, while typing this stuff.  I still don’t know what happened to the one class.
 
I could go with any of them. I do have my favorite, and when Helen tells me who it is, I will post it. 
 
She looks at them and tells the two males to go in front and take them all around.  I see that Jerry is having a bit of trouble gettting him to settle down, but now he looks fanstastic.  They all look good, but laurie has a fantastic little puppy, and YES, she goes to second.  It is Jerry and Lauri, and in front is Make My Day, and behind him is Happsylsitall.  Great looking puppies, and they go around and Helen is watching and looking and she stops them.  She asks that they be set up and bring the other two with them. Off they go, and Helen watches them all, and she walks over and that’s the way it goes, the BEST PUPPY IS MAKE MY DAY AND BEST OPPOSITE PUPPY IS HAPPYSLSITSTILL.
 
Now, on to the parties. Thanks for letting me post to you.
 
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

No comments: