Friday, September 30, 2011

Late night thoughts

I would express my gratitude on all who have said they enjoy the Blog. It is a great deal of work, and I buy snacks every day and work hard without leaving to get the results out as fast as the class is over.  The first few years I sent it at the end of the day. Then one year I could not get out from the stadium, and had to go to a restaurant to post. Then there were the years when Bill Pfeiffer would not let me share the band width of the club.  Times have changed and I keep an air card to post as soon as I get done.
 
Michele is working as hard next to me. I also try to keep Summer entertained, as this is all new for her. She is being so well received.
 
I had my hands on Eli, Dexter, Patron and Coby today. Now there are four dogs that will blow your mind.  I hope everyone has a chance to see the video. LanaLee is working like crazy too and has a professional staff to help give you the live feed.
 
Frank and Kris Fasano won so much that it looked like they should dedicate the show to them.  They have a tremendous breeding program, one outstanding bitch after another.  I expect they will have a special too.
 
I did talk to Ed for a minute and he seems strong. I expect him to do his usual great job, and I am looking forward to it. I have a special place in my heart for Harley and hope that Paula can add Select to his titles.  I can't wait for tomorrow.
 
I can't find anyone to give me the names as they are put up by Ed, so I will just do the best I can.  Now for a few minutes of sleep, then back to the BIG SHOW.  I can sleep in court on Monday.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together