Friday, October 10, 2014

Novice bitches

Novice Bitches
 
Michael Cheeks came by and we got to talk for a few minutes. I always enjoy that.  The class has only six, so it should go quickly. I just shared eggs with Tish, Cappy, and Gloria and Tish's husband whose name escapes me.  I will insert it if it comes to me.  Patrick Green is going by and I see Karen Taylor sitting off to the side. Art Sinclair is watching and Bill Peterson is here too.
 
Georgie is going down and back with Welove Duchien's Beretta. I think Jane and Jeff must have brought 25 entries. And, they sure seem to be winning. Another Captain America progeny.  They all can move.  Sam Colven is talking to DD.  The vote last night was interesting. I was amazed at how many, (over 400) of those who voted, (about 800) wanted to take off the DQ on whites.  It does say something even though the vote lost.
 
We have Carmen and Dave Rinke in front of us now. In respect for the quality of their opinions, I will not repeat what they say.  Gary Szyncyk came by and is standing talking to us.  Patty is right next to us, and he said he will come up and sit with her. Kent is next to us double handling.   His bitch is with Liz, and Kent told me he will be up to handling tomorrow. I am glad for that, and think Captain America will have a real shot at Grand Victor. Like Jane needs another Grand Victor.
 
Two people who have shown quality breeding in the last few years are Jane and Jeff as well as Frank and Kris Fasano.
 
Georgie has 461 and Joan is going over him. Kelly now with 465, and Joan goes down the line and looks hard at everyone stacked.  She sure gives everyone the same look and she is asking to see the bite on 461. The bitch does not want to show Joan, but I think she finally saw what she wanted to.
 
Look. Her I sit with The Guz on one side, Carmen and Rinke in front of me, and the show goes on.  Think what I could learn if I listened. But, I am known not to listen to anyone.
 
Joan looks over the class. Gary is talking to DD, she pulls out Georgi with 461, 467 in second with Jeff, Olivia 468 in third and 469 in fourth with Liz.  Ken Cunningham came by.
 
I just found out a mistake I made yesterday. It must stand out because I so seldom make a mistake. As a matter of fact, never. But in the 9-12 Windsong's Thank You For The Music was bred by Gayle Richmond, not Frank and Chris.  I loved the dog anyway.
 
And off do the first four, George, Jeff, Olivia and now Liz goes to second with 469. So it is George, 461 Liz, 469, then Jeff with 467, and Olivia 468.
 
First is Welove Duchien's Beretta, Second is R O'S Charolette Russe, Third was Neo's Karizma's Rhonda Betsy, and Fourth was Lou-Ro's Mona Lisa.
 
Hasn't Jane and Jeff won enough. Maybe they should leave Captain America in he crate for tomorrow.  I will go suggest it to them.