Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Tuesday morning coming down

On the road again.  I don't know why Willie keeps crossing my mind.
We are in Fruita, Colorado and it is cold.
It is so cold, I saw a lawyer with hands in his own pockets.
Kirk loves it, me not so much.  Everyone is still asleep, but today we will be at the National.  I talked to Jane Kerner yesterday and she is all checked in, waiting for the big show.  I know Pam is already there with her, and Twyla started yesterday at 5:30, so she might be on the road already. 
 
There is a free breakfast here at the LaQuinta, and I suppose that is the last free thing until we leave the National. It is not a cheap hobby, but one that brings so many of our friends together.
 
I will miss some who won't be there, such as the Ghegleri's and Helen Fisher.  It is too bad for those who had to stay home, but I will Bog my heart out, do the best I can to paint a word picture, and then you can watch the rest on television.
 
Time to rouse the wife and let her in on what a freezing day it is out there.  Tomorrow, she can get up at 3:00 and walk the dog.  I am officially declaring myself too old for that.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together