Monday, October 13, 2008

First of the national blogs

This is more of a test than anything else. I am trying the new address to see if it will go to the Blog, and the showlist.  I think it will, since I was instructed by Zoe how to do this, and she is the king, (or maybe the queen).
 
It is now the time of the year, when I start to stress and dread the national. It is not that I don't want to go, but I don't want to go. I have two majors trials to finish yet this month, then the day I get back I start a trial in San Diego, (a two hour drive), that is going to last at least two weeks. So, I am trying to finish everything before I go, and find a way to keep the office from not holding a week long party.
 
Each year it is the same, and so far, every year I get there, and have a great time. It is that time of the year when everything stops, and we just get to enjoy our great breed.  I have faith again that I will be there, and I am looking forward to it. I don't like to fly, I no longer enjoy traveling, I hate motels, and were it not for you, my friends, and those who will become my friends, I probably would stay home.
 
Zoe is still looking into finding a server to do steaming video. Considering my limited learning ability, and the time left, I am unsure if we will have it or not.
 
If I get there, I promise to give out more of this drivil, and remember, there is a delete key on every keyboard.
 
Evan Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together