Friday, October 17, 2008

Next to the last Friday

I begin my last trial before the National, next week. It is scheduled for five days, and even the attorneys on the other side, (7) won't be able to drag it out and make me miss The Big Show.  Things are coming together, Zoe is still working on finding us a way to do streaming video, and I may be required to buy a camera, and I have commited to it.  Rather than being committed as some have suggested.
 
There are two shows in Southern California this weekend, so I am ignoring the strong need to be in the office to prepare for trial, and plan to attend.  We always have to remember what is important. Assuming all goes well, the Blog will be ready, I will be tanned and rested, my typing hands will be strong, the weather will be great, and The Show will go on.
 
This is yet another test of the Blog, and as meaningless as what I plan to do at the National.  I hope to see all of you there.
 
Evan Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together