Monday, October 27, 2008

Friday before a week before, well you know

Now I am testing my second try, after Zoe tried to fix things. I think it is working. I am in the mood I always get at this time, I don't want to go to the National. I know I will forget the names of my good friends, people will laugh at me for being so thin, I will not be able to sleep because the cock roaches at the motel will be dancing all night, Tedi will get sick again, my car will break down, I will fall in love with a puppy that someone else owns, and I won't be able to find a good hot dog.

I will miss the office, they will party all week, collections will drop off, and payday will come too soon when I get back.

But, as in every other year, some place on the plane, about an hour after leaving I will be so ready for a dog show, that I want to get off early. But, I won't.

I test the camera Wednesday, and will let you know how it works. For now, I need to go talk to Tedi so she can again tell me why I want to go to the National.