Thursday, October 10, 2019

12-15

Next class, and it is dragging on a bit too long. My eye sight is fading and I am not sure why.  I want to have dinner with the Rinke's but I am not sure I can go.  We will see. I can always have Tedi read the menu.

It looks like nine in there. Only one absent. Eternal Flame with Sergio.  Then Journey with Olivia.  Jeff with A Star is Born.  Next is Zac with Extra Special.  Kelly with Hi Jynx. Nancy Mc Donald with Here's Looking at You.  I think she needs one point to finish.  Then Mike, (or Mickie if you are as old as me), Mercy Me.  Rock and Roll. Then Diane Brown with Pollyanna.  That's the best I can do. The rest is up to Ken.

And now the last one, Pollyanna.  

Now he takes the first four, walking. Now the next five.  Jac in front, then Jeff and now Kelly, then Sergio, (you can look above for the dogs). And they all go around and Ken looks them over and That's It.  First is Extra Special, the A Star Is Born, Hi Jynx, and Texas Two Step.  That's  the second Xxon to win a class.