Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Working on solving the problems

I notice that my last two posts to the Blog, didn't get there. They contained the secrets of life, the solution to heartbreak, and the method of breeding a Grand Victor.  Well, maybe not that much, but it did say how much I liked Tony.

I have seen so many of my old friends, and a few of the new ones.  I won't try to list them again, since I want to get to the arena early to see if we are outside or inside this morning for the Futurity. I haven't found out where they will put me, but I see a cage up above the bleachers and that may be my place. I will go where Gail tells me to go.

On that, what a tremendous job Gail does.  I can't imagine what it takes to pull this all together, and we should appreciate what she does.

Flower Boy may have to fly home, they are talking about shutting off the power for his area due to fire danger, and so I invite everyone to come visit me at the announcer's stand.  Without Bob, (the voice of the National), it is going to be a strange experience.

I will post next from the show site, and I only hope this gets out.

Evan