Friday, October 11, 2019

Veteran Dogs 7-9.

 Summer says there are six in there; and now she's taking over. As per (Mr.)Evan's request, I've taken over for literally thirty seconds--don't want to bore all of the Ginsburg Gang fan club. It's been awhile since being at a show so I'll do my best to not screw this up. We flew in last night and arrived at 3AM to the hotel. Contrary to popular collegiate opinion, I prefer to go to bed around 10:30PM so that was a little bit of a stretch for me. I came to Colorado for a break from life but I guess that's just me running away from adulthood. Okay, handing it back to Evan as I'm sure you all care more about the show! Good luck to everyone competing-- you're all winners in my book:)

Summer forgot to mention that she was asked to show a Special.  She hasn't shown in two years, letting getting college in her way.  We are headed to K-Mart for shoes.  

Back to the dog show.  Bob is looking them over and takes them away. California Dreaming in front. She went first, then second is Thunder Road, third is I want you To Want Me, and fourth is Jaeger V Whiteside.