Thursday, October 14, 2021

12-15 Bitches

We stat with a bitch sable, a Pharoah daughter. I like her, but I seem to be partial to sables today.

They are about to do the Chuck A Duck.  I went to get lunch, and so I will just give you the winners.

12-15
1st is New Era's Twilight Zone of Breauhausen, 2nd is Norberge's Sil Vous Plait of Clayfield, 3rd was Clayfield's Ces La Vie of Norberge, and 4th was Hylock's Centerfold.

15 to 18 Months

1st Breal-Jogra's Nina Della Bella, 2nd Kenlyn's Celcsea Lately V Reata, 3rd was Heinerburgs Amazing Grace. and 4th was Falkrigia-Roprja's Satin N Steel of Adorher.

Take my word for it, nothing interesting happened.  We are done with the dog judging for ;the day.  Now a bunch of stuff that matters not.  I would tell you if anything important happened. Take my word for it.