Friday, October 15, 2021

The National, Friday

I have five messages that my posts are not going out, but "they" will keep trying to send them. So, if you are not getting these, be sure to let me know.

I see more people here, ten minutes before show time.  I am sure it is not going to start on time. A lot to talking and laughing and I see Linda is here and looks Judicial.  De De came by and told me about getting the booster shot. There isn't a lot of talk about it here, but no one is wearing a face mask.

We don't have a Canadian flag. That might be because while Canada allows Americans to come there, we still have close our borders to them pesky Canadians. Bob (the voice of the National), is here. 

Linda has on a long white coat. Some folks are sitting ring side, I think those are new judges. Al Martin is talking to Linda, probably telling her what to do. 

Butch came by to give us a walkie talkie.  He finally retired and is talking to us about doing the temperament test for the Working People.  Shannon and Al just walked by.  

Linda came by to sit with us, and then Joan joined her. They are two beautiful women and so intimidating. Joan has a new hair do, and she said she did it herself and looks great.  Linda is wearing another set of knee high boots. Very Kinky.

Novice dogs one entry, so the winner by quality is Krystal's Requiem CGC TKN.

Bob got a walkie talkie, so not we can figure out what is going on. Martha Rinke walked by and John and Vickie are talking to us, and thought they might be late, but they only missed one dog.

On to Bred-By. Too much laughing for a dog sho9w. Seems like people are in a good mood so far. Wait until some get dumped and we will see if they are still laughing.

Linda goes to the center. I don't think I have ever see anyone have this much fun.  Cindi Tellefson in in front with Diango and Mikke with Anaton B Cherpa.  Of they do, a class of two.  the all black in front and two actually nice dogs.  Now calling for American Bred Dogs.  Linda  looks over the two, and off they go..  She stands in the middle of the ring, and turns away and waits for them to come in front of her, walks towards them with her hands behind her back and has then take them around now with Mike in front.  And she gives it to Mike, over the Black with Cindi.  First is Krystal's Anton V Sherpa and Second was Shadow Acres & Chopae's Diango Unchanged @ Shanty.

In come the American Bred Dogs. Ten in there. Linda divides them into two groups, five in each. She didn't do it in Bred By it would be a group of one.  Carl Anderson came by to talk. And Georgie takes his dog down and back. Zoe came by and said I got an award at the meeting, I didn't go, I bought a pizza and took it to my room. Did you know if you tilt a pizza box while it is hot, it all slides to one side?  Now another dog, I guess I won't say that for ten entries.  I hate to be redundant.  I now will watch the dogs.

It's the second group in there now,  More of what went on before.  Nancy McDonald came by, and i just saw a Donald son in the ring, no relationship.  Now Bill with a Pharoah son.

OK, there is no way you would know it, but I took a break and Linda didn't wait for me, and did her class.  AMERICAN BRED.

First was Kubistraum's Candyman,,Second wasHylock's Dean Winchester Von Palamor, Third was Windfall's The Comeback Kid, and Fourth was Hessen's Dark Phoenix of Kenlyn.

The Open Dogs are in the ring.