Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Futurity Bitches

It seems this is going to the List, which I haven't read in years. I hope it is going to the Blog, but what do I know?  Thanks Ed for the quote.

Linda askes that you do not race the dogs, and in the individual, do not call your dogs. 

In they come, one at a time.  And they are all in there. I don't like what the ground is doing. the dogs don't seem to drive off their rears.  It seems to be all of them.  

I don't like being isolated like this, but it is a nice quiet booth.  It is hard for people to talk to us. Dave Rinke did stop by and ask about Tedi. I have a strong suspicion that people prefer her to me. I understand. There goes Kent with his double brush.  Four breeders for Mercedes, and she takes her down and back again.  Damn, that's a real nice bitch.  Now Olivia with Smile at Miller Time.  Georgie is in the ring, I guess I should start to call him George, but I remember when Lamar was teaching him to handle. He sure did a great job.  Smile goes down and back in another direction, a sable the crowd likes, but she is having too much fun.  Scottie has Rolling a Seven, great name.  Nice set up for the crowd. Tables at ring side, and it looks like nine to a table.

Christine Granger is walking by and looking anxious, and now I see her bitch in the ring Intoxicated.  Down and Back just like the rest.  People seem to be having more fun talking to each other than watching the show.  Lennie is working one of the tables from inside the ring.  Not a lot of crowd support.

Now Just a Dream, good name for an entry, and all the double handlers move around.  Lindsey has her and her husband isdoing what he is required to do, double with his number badge on.

Now one at a time.  Working the first group of five.  Linda is giving a direction and there they go out the ring, and now, the second group.  Lennie with Bell Bottom Blues.  So few of these bitches follow through in the rear. That may be our problem de jur.  Now La bartola VonLoar of Karizma.  Now Nancy with Black Betty.  No, she is not a black.,

I took a break, you don't need to know why. she now has six left, and working them.  Rolling a Seven in front with Scottie.  Now they go again with Mercedes in second, and she keeps them that way. and Off They Goi. And that is it.  

First is Kaleef's Mercedes, Second is Ranita's Against All Odds, Third is Signature's Cargo-PP and Fourth is Signature's Beyond the Phantom of Springrock.

I talked to the people for a while, and now Best in Futurity.