Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Yet more national

At this point I start to get tired of a dog show. But Linda is in to pick the Best in Maturity.

I think as much as I like seeing my friends, it is balanced with who I miss. I don't see Twyla, and Celest, and I know they are not coming. Tedi won't be here, and I don't see Rita.  I miss so many who passed on. I am wearing the jacket Gail Sprock gave me, I only wear it to the National.  It is a mix of joy and sadness, and not just the people but also the great dogs that are gone.

I think Linda is going to have a difficult decision. These are nice winners and I have an opinion.  But, I think it best I keep my mouth shut which is not easy for me. She walks out with the ribbons and applauds the winners, scratches her head and give it to the bitch,.  OK, I admit it, that would have been my choice.

Now, on to the puppies. Do you care?

How many Best Puppies from the National have gone Select?  Have any gone Grand Victor Victrix?