Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Back and blogging

Zoe came by, but it is working so here I am.

Linda is doing the Maturity bitches.  I just talked to Helen Gleason, and so we are having dinner tonight.  Last night I walked to a Mexican restaurant.  Big mistake. I got food poisoning, and so I won't go back. I feel fine now.

Marie is out there now, and and an all black.  The crowd likes that one.  Lots more bitches.  Three groups.  Second group in the ring, I took a break to eat.  Now I am back and Linda is still judging.  She is pulling her winners and letting the rest go.  I like her procedure, and I see what she lives.

She has her winners up front, and there they go.  a good crowd reaction, and Linda looks them over and a second pass and she tells them to stop.  Riverrocks Serendipity V Anne-Isle in front.  She staysd in front and goes down and back. Nice bitch and now Lennie with Signature's Harper Rose. I think they are as they came in. She takes them down and back, and they are her keepers, but still in order.

The crowd is now loud and Linda applauds her group.  

NOW SHE PLACES THEM. FiRST IS Serendipity.   My god is it loud in here. I think after lunch everyone woke up.  

I think this is it, and the crowd goes wild.  And YES that's it.  Number one is Riverrocks Serendipity V Anne-Isle, second is Ch Silkouetta"s Run For The Roses, third is Kenlyn Marquos Oops!.  Fourth is World Creek Candle In The Wind.  

Now Best in Maturity then puppies,