Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Amateur Maturity Bitch

The handler is at his first dog show. The crowd loves it, and he is doing a great job.  the Winner is Ranita's Pandora's Box.  I don't know the handler, but he should be proud.

I have the booth to myself and everyone has deserted me. I have to admit, I like that.  

Lots of milling around and they need to get the puppies in the ring  

4-6 month puppies. Two dogs and four bitches in the catalog, let's see who shows up at the arena.  Big stall for now.  OK, they started the class. Six entered and five in the ring

Al Martin is sitting with us now, and I always enjoy seeing him.  He said the surface was great.  I am wrong, there are nine in there, everyone that is entered.  I don't know how you judge these little miniature dogs.. They are way below the standard for size.  Linda is doing her best and smiling. They are cute, but how do you pick the cutest.  


Everyone gets a ribbon. Great lesson for the young puppies.  they take another pass after getting their ribbons  I don't know what is going on, and now the entire group goes around.   

She is picking a winner and Best Opposite. I guess I won't try to say who owns the puppies, but they all had fun.

As did I.

Tomorrow is another day.