Friday, October 15, 2021

Open bitches

As god is my witness, I will never go to another National.  Or if I do I won't type, or if I go and if I type, I will drink more or take drugs.

They are in the ring, seven.  How long will that take?

Lennie is trading a number with Scott. I have no idea what that means, and you don't care.

They is a great display of apathy here. I think people just want it done to get to tomorrow and the Specials. Maybe it is just me. After all, it is all about me.

Bob and I are debating who is more bored. they are applauding when no one is going around. I think they are anticipating the last one, lCandle In the Wind. She would be my winner, but mostly for the memory of Diana. She is the last one in the class, so I don't know what Carmen will do.   He gives them all a good look.  Now the go one at a time, and he watches them going away, then as they come up the side.

Let's see what the crowd does with Candle, or Wick as her friends call her. Here she goes with Lennie.  And yes, he brings her to the front.  Bob gave her a major in Maryland. Candle is hard to miss, she is a super star. The handlers are working hard and Carmen is walking down the line.  The crowd is behind Candle.  Now he puts the second in in front of her, and it should be an easy call but he leaves Diamond in The Sky in Front. She is a beautiful bitch. Now, two fighting for Best of Dump. 

Now they all go and Carmen gives some direction and takes one  at a time, this is his chance to put Candle up.. No changes.  He looks at them and tells them to take them all. And off theygo and he looks and that's it.

First is Wolf Creek Diamond in The Sky of Wonderland, Second is Wolf Creeds Candle In The Wind, Third is Jaepaul Kaleefs Hope, and Fourth is Donsta's Sandy's  Envtime From Stone.

LONG COAT BITCHES

First is Kenlyn Marquis Molly V Reata, and Second is Peter's Elite A League of Her Own V Seamar.'

On to WINNER'S BITCH