Saturday, October 12, 2024

The end of the show

I thought I was done but now the rest of the stuff. Sometimes referred to as Clean Up, or Finish Time, or Garbage Time, but now for Best of Winners, Best of Breed, Best Puppy, etc.

So, in the ring are the winners puppies, I think.  I can't see that far and I think I will leave this up to someone else to post.  Iliana is placing them and everyoo9ne is hugging so I guess she called it.  Kent has the red ribbon with Scandalous, so you can figure out what it is. They are doing Best Puppy next, ignore what I said above.  That must have been Best of Breed since he won with the Grand Victrix. If I got it wrong, blame Bob Dresher (the voice of the National) for not being here to tell me.

I do see the four puppies in there.  Next time I am bring a telescope. Now they are cutting off the ring, so they are even further away.

Iliana has to do the full thing, checking temperament  and teeth, etc.  Down and Back as well.  Two down and two to go.

I have to say, these are nice puppies.  Two put up by Morton and two by Jack. Best Puppy is Lovely Rita and Best Opposite Puppy is unknown. Sergio gave me the numbers but they were both even numbers so I think the Best Puppy is right but the other can't be.

She is doing Best Veteran.  Only two to choose from.  But, she has to do the full monty with teeth, etc. Does anyone but the owners care?  I know the handlers do, but who cares about them?  If you care it is Kresta BN RN  SEN SCJ DBN CGCA  CGCU TKI BCAT.  I kid you not, that is what the catalog says.

Now there are three dogs in the competition ring, for what I don't know.

Cindi moved in front for something and off the go. I know it is important to her.  But she cuts the ring and I can't even see the numbers. whatever that was made someone happy.

I am going to quit while I am behind. I hope to return next year.