Friday, October 11, 2024

Winner's Dog

I went down to look at the class. I love Rebel, but they didn't ask me to Judge.

They each take a pass, and Rebel with Lindsey would be an easy call were it me. Jack is about to place them.  I got to talk to Gloria and Yolanda.  The crowd loves Stoke my Fire.   He pulled Rebel then Stoke my Fire. What a great joice.  And off theuy go. Reble has a fantastic front.   Now he has the last four go around but he is  last of the four.  Singere in front by Cal and then another.  Rebel is set aside, CAL TO THE FRONT, THEM Malstrom and Singer.  The crowd favorites are not in this bunch.  There are good dog, and the front dog is the winner's dog at the pre-show.  Now Malstrom by Singer and Cal.  Maybe he is giving everyone a chance in front. Did I say this is a very big ring?  Very quiet with this group.  All three of these have Liz Oster's name on them. He brings the three to the middle of the ring and they stack as he looks them over.  I guess one of them will be the Winner's Dogf.  I have never seen this process before, maybe it is a Canadian thing.  Lister, Mariea AND SOMEONE ELSE.  It is a family thing.  Jack walks them back and forth a few steps.   He just has them walk four steps while he studies them  He sends one out and it is Liz with Singer and Cal with Maria.  This is when Mom gets to tell her daughter how to act.  Kent is doubling both and Cal Goes in front.  It looks like a rough decision for him.  Maria is in front and off they go.  It's Maria with Cal, Winner's dog.