Thursday, October 18, 2007

Afternoon, Bred By Bitches

Bed by Exhibitor Bitches are in the ring.
 
Illeana came to see us, and she is laughing about the rumors, and talking to Les.  I see the Guz has new glasses.  He moves Oak to the front, and the Diane, and I see him take off, and it is good to see what a great job he does, and Now he has Jimmy in third, and calls in the new group.
 
In front, by the luck of the draw is a handom all black.  Bob stacks them, (he lets the handlers do it), and walks down the line. KIent is outside talking to Louie, and looking intense.  I see that Norma is talking.
 
Tom Mesdag is talking to Ed, who has his overalls on, and they are trying to solve the problems of the world. I hope they can do it. There goes Dan Smith, and I see that Bill Leonard is walking back and forth.  The judging goes on.Jean Whalen is talking to Bud Drew who has alot of old pictures. Was I evefr that young? 
 
Paul Root is here and wearing the team jacket from the WDA trial. At least that is what it looks like.  Bob continues to judge, and still doing the individuals.  Richard Sottile is talking to Louie, who still refuses to post again. I think I know why. I see Jeff Mobeaus, Jane Kerner, Dave Rinke and Pam Stoesser standing in a group. I need to go over to learn about this breed.
 
OK, I admit it. I am exhausted.  I am planning on taking a break during the stud dog class, and I need it.
 
Bob is done with the second group, and looks them over and walk to the end and tells them to take a trip, just the first four. Anchored by Tiffany.  He moves Enchanted of My Joy up front with Olivia. I see Jack and Marylou Neton moving about, and Norma is talking
 
Sheree Moses is working this class of Bred By Bitches, and I suspect it is Jimmy's bitch.  ther goes the next three, and Jimmy is having a hard time getting her working, but there she goes. Nice bitch. Sor Juana.  Now the last three.  And he has seen it all. I feel the same way.
 
Bob stops them and looks over at his first group, and pulls Jimmie and Bedazzled and puts them in first and second.  Diane has Bedazzled.  Gail Sprock was here a minute ago, and looking awful good.  It was good to see her smile. I showed her my jacket, that she gave me over 20 years ago, as a gift.
 
Bob excuses most of them and has six left, and first three go around, and now the second three. Kent, Diane, and Olivia in front.  Now he looks them over and walks to the corner to take them all down and back. There they go, Jimmy first, and his bitch is pulling too much.  Next Diane, and she takes her slow and easy, and I get to see what is going on.  Now Olivia, and she moves up to second.  And two more to go. Down and back. Now the most exciting part of the show, to me.
 
These all are nice bitches, and should be in thefinal cut. Now Bob takes around the bitches, one at a time.  I think Jimmy will be impossible to beat, but the bitch goes wild, and still looks good. Now Olivia, and she has her bitch under control, and she is a crowd favorite, what a side gait.
 
There goes the third place Kimono.  Diane next and give him 12 foot of lead.
 
Everyone is getting a good look and a second and third chance to improve, but I can't see much changing, but I was not elected to judge.  Bob calls the first three to the center to stand.  He rechecks temperament, and is not looking at anything other than a temperament test.  Everyone passes with no problem and he puts them back where they were.  I heard him, he says, three at a time. First he moves Olivia in front and now her bitchis wild, and she gets her under control, and WHAT A FRONT.
 
Bob looks at Jimmie with the other bitch together and says they are two realy good ones. But, he gives it to Jimmy.  First is Kaleef-Jaepaul Sor Juana, Second is Aramist's Enchanted Of My Joy, Third is Kenlyns Kimono V Northhills and Fourth is Cinosam's Braunhaus Bedazzled.
 
If I get the energy, next is Bred By Dogs.
 
 
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: