Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mid Afternoon

 
 
Evan Joan Fox and Bill Bergraff are sitting with the announcers and Twyla just came by.  I was told that the law suit was just served, so maybe there is going to be some trouble today. I sure hope not. I had mailed it to everyone so it should not have been a surprise.
 
Sam Isreal is standing her, and Michael Cheeks is talking. Bob is judging the 6-9 Puppy bitches and it sure is a good looking class.  I did get to talk to Alycia Firtche, and I see Jack Kilgore walking by as is Trish Wylie. I know they all have different married names, (well, not Jack) but the rest of them do. 
 
I am trying to decide if Joan looks younger than her daughter, and I am not so sure. The Guz is talking to Carl Radzavitch and Betty is sitting there too. Fred is hugging Maryellen. Linda is hawking the calendars, and it is almost impossible to refuse her.  She is persistant.  Nancy is sitting with Bobby Kindy, and Linda just promised a calendar with naked men is you aren't turned on by the dogs.  I don't know if we can trust her, Joan says she does have one.
 
I got to show Joan a new card trick. It is a bit slow right now, and there goes half the class. These bitches look good and so do the dogs.  Now Bob takes a look at the group and starts to place them, Jack first then Leslie, Greg and Kent, and off to the side they go.
 
Now the next group.  Three go over to the other side, and he calls in the stewart.  Over by the wall there are a bunch, but I don't know what is going on.  He now brings in that group, eight bitches.  He let three go, and the other four take another trip around, led by Bill Basu, and he lets them take some time off too. I guess he wanted to excuse those, but gave them another chance to excite him, they didn't.
 
Now he takes three from the next group, Now another three with Jack in front.
Now he places from those six, starting with Jack, then Georgie and Leslie.  He pulls out four, and now his next group, three more, headed by Kent.  There they go,a nd I like what Kent is showing, but too far away for me to see the number she is Frida Kahlo and now the last two.  So, he has six in front, and another five behind. He heads tot he five, pulls two from the middle and moves them up in front of the back group.
 
Bob stands back and looks over the end of the line and pulls our four of them he wants to see.  Two from the front and two from the back and they take a lap.  He is talking to the four and off they go to wait for next year.  In the front now is Avion Josephine of Pioneer Acres, then Kridler's Nutmeg V Signature. But I doubt they will stay this way. Leslie in third with a crowd favorite is Kiefernfels Iflifewerelikethat (I didn't make that up).  And then some more dogs. I am tired of typing.
 
He is taking them all down and back and they are calling for the 6-9 Puppy Dogs.  There goes Debbie Kaser walking by and Al Martin is in front of me.  Sue Wylie came by and I see everyone is starting to mill about.  Bob has a class of seven in there anchored by Kent, and everyone of them is quality.  It is fun to watch this quality of juding.  He takes the last four, and now the first three.  He moves Leslie to second and the crowd likes that. And Georgie goes in second and that's the way it is.
 
First was Avion Josephine of Pioneer Acres, Second was Kridler's Nutmeg V Signature, Third was Kiefernfels Ifliewerelikethat, and Fourth was Windy Acres Capital Gains V J-Lyn.
 
On to Dogs.
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: