Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday evening

The seminar wass interesting, and LanaLee did a good job, with a lot of information in a short amount of time. Helen Gleason did her part too, and we all heard a lot about our breed and the standard.  We got to go out in groups to evaluate dogs.  They brought one after the other, and they all looked great. Finally I couldn't deal with it any longer, so I asked Kent who it was he had. A fantastic looking young male, with everything I like.  It turned out to be the Samari son I wanted to see. Then they brought this great looking bitch, turned out to be Leagaly Blonde.  I guess they didn't bring bad stuff for us to look at.
 
I did see Jack Newton and Marylou, and Liz Leshhorn is here and was headed out to dinner with Robert. I talked to Tom Mesdag for a bit, and we tried to solve the troubles of the world, and failed. 
 
I am skipping the hospitality. It seems sides have been drawn, and both sides think I am responsible for the problems of the club. I figure by tomorrow it will be time to watch a dog show, and so I am skipping the gathering.  I will try to find out what is going on, and let everyone know. But, as I told Lew, after tonight I have nothing to do with any of the club problems, will not get involved, and will not give any advice. It tried to get things resolved, but it didn't work, so I am out of here, (but will be enjoying the show).
 
This is a very big site, with four main buildings, and plenty going on. Lots of people are here, so tomorrow we sit to mentor at the Futurity. I get a group that has to listen to me. How great is that?
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: