Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Next to last on Wednesday

Here we go with Bob and the 9-12 Bitches. There is a small class of six in this group, and there were 17 entered with five absent. So, using my advanced math skills, there have to be some more puppies someplace.  There should be 12, and maybe he has half in the group and hidden the rest.  Bob Eaton is in front of us now.
 
I was sorry to see people served with a Summons and Complaint. When I do it, I try to call the person and ask them to come get it, and avoid any problems. For whatever reason they were served, and seem to be upset. I understand, and I have made it clear, as of last night, I am no longer involved with the legal stuff. If asked, I will help, but I hope no one asks me.
 
Bud Drew is talking to Norma Hansberg, and I miss Rita. I miss the laugh the good talk, the kind words and the happy attitude.  I saw a picture Cindy took of me, and had I seen it before I left home, I would not have come. I look way too thin and sickly, and know it will improve. Everyone is being very kind, but I can see the surprise. 
 
Sheree Moses came by and looks great as usual.  I thought I saw Martha Rinke, but now I can't find her.  I sent Dave the Dresden Files, and he has the new Vachss book to read that I also sent him. That one was too dark even for me.
 
There goes Pat Ayres and Peter and Rhonda Cassiopio, what a lot of work he does for the foundation. It is a big job, and he does it well. There is Jennifer Root talking to Ben Bignoria, and Sharon Avery is walking by. Tedi is sitting next to Cappy and just waved at Georgie, and I know they are talking about me. They are laughing.  Georgie brought his wife, now that is a gorgeous woman.  I had never met her before.  Greg Eshette walked by and Now Bob had done this group.  Now three at a time.  And the second three.  No placings yet.  I like his procedure, you can see what he is doing and sort of what he is thinking.  He moves Georgie up front with Makea's How A Dream Is Mad, and sets the group aside, and now the second group.
 
Sheila and Mike Metz came by to say hello to all you poor fools that didn't make it here. This is a great place, and the weather, so far is just fine.
 
Now he has his group in place and is thinking about how to place them. Donna Calabrese is talking to Bob Dresher,and the judging continues.  He puts Kent in front then Liz and two others. Ken has Tazzman's Serine Sy. I love a dog with a short name.  And, now Mike has them all in line. Bob is calling some out to the middle from the end of the line, and he takes them around.  I think these may be what he is going to excuse, there are four of them, and he thanks them and they get to go out to watch the rest of the show.
 
Now he replaces some and puts Georgie into third, and Diane Brown in Best Of Dump.  There go the first three, with Kent in front and Georgie in third.  Carolyn Martello just walked by. Bob Tells them to stand off, and takes the next three, leaving two standing.  He moves Diane up one. There go the last two, and the crowd likes them. The Bitch Puppies are very very good quality. He lets go the last two. They were good one too.
 
Now he takes his first three out to the middle Serine, How a Dream is made and Hollywood Celebearity.  I have to admit, (sorry for my opinion) I like the second one best with Liz Osler.  It is Winsome's Hollywood Celebearity, and I don't know what Bob will do. He has three good ones up front.  Down and back they go.  It is very quiet in here, five o'clock and that might have something to do with it.  He moved Sweet Jasmine Lenlor in second, and there they go in that order, the first three, and three more waiting.  Now the last three, Georgie Diane, and Kelly.
 
Standing that is it. First is Tazzman's Serine, Second is Fircrest Sweet Jazman Lenlor, Third is Winsone's Hollywood Celebearity, (I still liked her best even if Kris is mad at me), and fourth is Makea's How a Dream Is Made.  One more class to go.
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: