Sunday, October 14, 2007

The last day of the Great State of California

Yes, this is the last day in California. Tomorrow I head to LAX to head for Colorado, and the great chance to see my friends, make some new ones, stop all rumors and if possible see the greatest dogs in the country.
 
There are a lot of conventions. I attended the International Brotherhood of Magicians a year ago, and enjoyed it. Lots of people who share my hobby, old friends from years ago, and some new friends to find. I am looking forward to the same sort of experience this year in Colorado.   There may be no new tricks to learn, (I didn't lean anything from the magicians either), but there will be surprises in who produced what, some new young handlers to carry on in the future, and some new storries to carry us through another year.
 
We will learn who will judge next year, who will be running out club for the next few years, and who has lost a bit of hair, gained a bit of weight, and a few of us who have survived the challenge of life. It is going to be a great week, and today is my last day in California.  It can't come too soon.
 
I understand the process now, Zoe is making sure the Blog ramblings make it to the List. Everyone can get the Blog and only the List members can read the List.  Everyone with a computer, can read the Blog, or anyone can forward it, copy it, or trash it.  I don't know who is more blessed.  I guess it is a personal choice.  I choose to head for Colorado.
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: