Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday mid-day

It is midmorning and I came over to the location to see what is going on. The air is clear, it is about forty degrees out, and cold. At least to me.
 
The stalls are clean and roomy, very safe. I did get to hug Gail Hardcastle and she lost all the weight I did, and looks fantastic. I saw Dan Dwyer, Paul Johnson and also got to talk to Randy Darnell for a minute. Reggie was there talking to Richard Sottile so I also got to renew that relationship, Reggie has grown at least a foot and is getting to look like a man.  I hate how fast the days go by.
 
The grounds are great, and the grass is thick and green.  The ring looks bigger to me every year, and it astounds me that I might have been able to run it at one time.  I did see Fred Migliore but he didn't want to talk to me, so I didn't push it. He and I have argued about the club this year, and he seems to be taking it serious. I don't.  I did see Ben Bignoria and he is taking the Seminar too, so that makes it even more fun. 
 
They are doing the temperament test, and it seemed a bit chilly to me to stand a watch, but did for a minute or two. It seemed strange not to see Bob Penny out there.  Dean Whiley is here, and we howdied and shook, and I hope he does get on the board. He would be a great addition.
 
I see a lot of people starting to mill about, and the Seminar should be interesting. I plan to spend the afternoon there, so I will post this and more later.
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: