Saturday, October 20, 2007

OBEDIENCE AND PARADE OF GREATS

I stewarded yesterday in obedience. I can't remember all the details, but
it will be no surprise to most of you that Lori Nickeson got OV and High
scoring champion with Monty. :) I know she placed in both Open and
Utility - don't remember the particulars though.

I worked in the Utility A & B and Open A ring. Just in those classes, I
know there were at least 3 champions competing. It is good to see
champions strutting their stuff in obedience, especially in the upper
classes. Congratulations to those breeders and owners!

Also, the Parade of Greats was a BIG entry this year. It was a proud
moment to see so many highly accomplished German Shepherds in the ring at
one time. I know at least one of them was a Champion and PAM - Julie
Degen's Cassie. Many more performance dogs were represented as well.
Quite impressive. Linda (from my mobile) Legato German Shepherds

No comments: