Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Second part of the Seminar

We are filling in for the judges Seminar.
 
I just talked to Lamar Fredricks, and he is not coming to the seminar. Bob Gheglari came in, as did Paula. She told me that Harley got his HIT today, good news..  Pam O'Dell is behind me and Terry is taking pictures. I saw Clare Drosdick and LanaLee is here, and I got to say hello to Helen Gleason.  Ben came in and is working the crow.
 
Emily St.Hillare is behind me. They have great lunches for everyone, and the crowd is eating and laughing. It is going to be a fun day.  Bob Freeny is here to learn about German Shepherds and he and Linda are still talking.  I talked to Gene Gray, and Don Durkson is sitting at my table.
 
Sharon Avery and Michael are here, so my day is made.  Cindy Bartley came in, and the room is filling up.  I got to talk to Bart for a minute, and he looks good.  Pam Stoesser jsut came in with a tripod, so I guess she is taking pictures.  She is setting up her computer and I think she is recording this, and seems to know what she is doing.
 
Besides lunch they have a disc of the Total GSD the Standard, Judging the German Shepherd by Helen Fisher, and the Illustrated standard. There are 34 people here, and a few signed up at the door.  Food enough for everyone, and a nice set-up.
 
I have looked over the program for this Seminar, and tomorrow I will be a mentor for the Futurity/Maturity judging. That means I will do what I can to type while I try to confuse as many of the new judges as I can in the limited time I will have.  We are about to start, so more later today.
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: