Monday, October 08, 2007

More of the getting ready, another test

Most of us, getting ready for the National cut toe nails, buy some clothes, set the computer to vacation, or talk to the dog sitter. I do much of the same.
 
I got a root canal, planned a new date for an argument at the Court of Appeals, and wrote a brief for the trial that starts the day I get back.  Except for the root canal, I enjoyed the preparation. I have a new cap, a new jacket, and a new attitude, (thanks Laura), and looking forward to seven more days before the big show.
 
Let's get ready to humble, and remember, we are all in this for the dogs.
 
Evan 
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: