Thursday, October 15, 2009

12-18 Bitches

Now to the bitches. I saw Jimmie for a minute and he was trying to get through the crowd.  I see Bob Eaton is working the crowd, and I miss Jeff Mobeus.  He didn't come Phil Miller came by to talk to us, and I see Dania talking to Liana New. Patty came by to talk to her husband, and the three of us are working hard.
 
Less has a big group of bitches in there. I count 17.  But, that is not official. Bill Hope and Clara Dean are taling and I see that Sandy Anderson is working wearing a red apron.  Lees has the groups divided and is going over the first bitch. Lanna leaned out her window and wants the people to get away from the camera.  Gary decided not to say anything.  Pam O'Dell came by and is looking good.  I haven't seen Paula yet, so I suppose she is working Harley. Melissa Chavez came by to say she saw my comment.  She looks gerat today. Revonne Storrer came by, now that is one pretty woman. Zoe is here too and talking to us. 
 
Bob Grady is wearing a lime green jacket.  There's Paula. I see the crowd like Georgie's bitch it is Schatter Bountiful Harvest. I like her too.  Paula is here and thought she lost her umbrella, but she didn't.  I also talked to Don Knight, and there goes Linda Bankhead.  I have lost interest in the ring, and soon it will be time to pick and I will get more involved.  Tedi's sister is here from Michigan, and she drove down with a girlfriend. They are going to dinner and I was told I can't go, it is for girls only.  So, I guess I will go. Everyone seems to be milling about, and I guess I am notthe only person out of it.  They like the one with Abby, Windy Acres' All Myu Luvin'.  I also agree. By the way, Bob Grady is in a lime suit, not just a jacket.  Now Ken Tank is in the ring with a sable Garter;s Undeniable. This will be Ken's last national as a handler. He is going to be published as a judge. Richard Sottille and Bob Freenyt just came by.  The Guz is talking to Bob.
 
I got to say hello to Holly again from Minisota, and introduced her to a few people I talked to Randy Chessnut, and also said hello to Jamie Walike.  I see Art Sinclair talking to Cappy and Al talking to Joanna Rand. Sharon Avery is talking to us and I see Ed Barritt is working the crowd,a nd Bart is here now. Karen Wagner is talking to Bob, and there is judging going on. Zoe is working the crowd. Kent just took his bitch around and in comes Mike. Cathy Potter is talking to Cindy Tellefson. Everyone walks by and waves. I feel they are trying to avoid talking to me. That makes sense. 
 
I just got to talk to Meghan Ingram, and although I am feeling older than dirt after talking to her, it was fun to see another pretty young girl, who was with Revonne, who I also mentioned earlier.
 
The judging goes on. Bill Leonard came by to say hello and remind us that we are still both alive.  I see Lee is still judging.    Kent, is the last in the group, it is Patti, Joanne, Grace, Ken, JR, Boots, Olivia and Kent.  I may have gotten a few names wrong, so blame it on Flower Boy. Lee is doing temperament, and so far only one didn't pass, and she was excused. Lee asks them to stand and let the dog stand loose.  The handlers don't fool around and they let him do the full test.  Some of the bitches don't want to stand, but Lee walks around to make sure he gets his hand on all of them.
 
Now they take another pass. Eight of them.  He pulls Joanne, Abby, JR and Kent. He sends the rest to the back ring. I thinnk those are his winners, it is Joanne with Mari-Fiories Black Eyed Susan, then Abby with Windy Acres' All My Luvin, third is JR Shadow Acres Striptease Encore-Cantar, and fourth is Tazzman's Ariel with Kent. From here on in, I am going to use handlers not dog names.
Kelly Saveles is standing in front of me, and seems to have a boy-friend, or maybe just a good friend.
 
I just figured this out, and Mike has Caronlon AQED Calista Star Child Faithrock. Now Kent and the crowd is picking some favorites.  I just met someone else. I only know her name is Megan, and we found her glove. It fit, so we gave it to her. An OJ moment.  I did see Paula in the stands.
 

Martha Simonette just walked by with a big smile on her face.  I see the crowd has favorites and Lee just has the four.  There goes Joanne, and the crowd does like the movement on that bitch and so do I. Now Abby with her bitch and great timing and balance, with tons of type.  Now Jr, and a very good stylish bitch with great follow through and a good front. Kent with a very dark short coupled bitch with good extension on both ends.
 
He stops thema nd tells Kent to take his bitch in front and move them around so there they go. Kent, Joann, and he moves Joanne to the front. Maybe everyone gets a chance in front, it is Joanne, Kent, Abby and JR, and YES, THAT'S IT.
 
All those in the other ring leave.  First is Mari-Fiori's Black Eyed Susan, Second is Tazzman's Ariel, Third is Windy Acres' All My Luvin, and Fourth is Shadow Acres Striptease Encore-Canotar.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together