Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stud Dog Brood Bitch

It is the stud dog- brood bitch PRESENTATION in the ring.
 
ARIES.  First is Aries. He looks great, and in come his champions. 19 progeny, and what a group. Now, there is one hell of a presentation.  I see lots of movement, and energy.  It took the whole ring and when they went around it took your breath away.
 
BRONSON. He is an Aries son.   There is a big stallion dog, with Jimmie on the lead.  Ten in there and all seem to have good fronts, lots of pigment, and different styles. He certainly works with different bitches.
 
OSCAR: Stealing The Show.  He is another Aries son. I love the Aregon dog, and while there were twelve in there, and what a collection of good animals.  That shows great top-lines and rear drive.
 
BONO.  And The Beat Goes On.  A tribute, since he has passed.  Only three but dark bi-colors on three of them.  Made a good presentation for Bono.
 
HEAVENLY EXPECTATION: A Ben Grandaughter.  (Hell, I am doing this, I can say what I want.)  She shows the ability to produce with but two progeny shown here.
 
OLYMPUS FIRE: Four real good Aires progeny, and I have always like that bitch,and I don't know how old she is, but she looks great still.
 
PANDEMONIUM:   Six shown and a real type from that bitch.  A tribute to her breeding.
 
It was interesting, but sure shows the dominance of one type and one line.  Another Bench Show Committee.  No more news than that. If I find out, so will you.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together