Wednesday, October 14, 2009

9-12 Bitches

9-12 puppy bitches.    I like what I see in the ring, and it is a full class.  It is quiet again, and I think the crowd is getting tired.  I see Jane Kerner with Big Dave standing in front of us.  Bill Bergraff is here, and he is doing a great job with the National.  Lee is doing them one at a time, and this is going to take a while.
 
Carman and Dan Dwyer are here and it is very slow now. I think most people are ready to go home, or to the seminar. I know Tedi wants to go, but I have to rearrange my socks in the drawer, so I can't go.  Lee still looks good, and I think he is doing a great job.  All that matters is my opinion anyway.
 
Gary has turned in for the night, he has four dogs to take care of, and so it is just me and Tony. The Voice Of The National, Bob Dresser is off working the crowd. That reminds me, I also miss Twyla, it isn't the same without her. 
 
Tiffany is here now, and out of her handling clothes.   I see Lew Bunch is here and I guess people will be coming as the days go by.  He is talking to The Guz and Sharon Avery. Sharon has the pictures from yesterday available with some moving pictures too. 
 
I lost track of what he is doing and there they are, First was Whitside's Then Came Me, Second is Masstana's Midnight Celebrtion, third is Sequel's Tango V Bleibtreau, and fourth is Trio's Loil Mz Can't B Wrong.
 
I am sorry for not posting more, but there was a problem and a bench show committee called.  There was some bad language used, and a suspension issued.
 
We are done, and so I will be back tomorrow.  Thanks has to go out to Lanalee, and Lew for the streaming video, and the work being done.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together