Saturday, October 17, 2009

The last you will hear from me

The Selects for 2009
 
1.  TAZZMAN'S AREGON*
 
2.   TRAFALGAR'S FULL THROTTLE*
 
3.  MARQUIS STEALING THE SHOW
 
4.  HICLIFF BRONSON V KALEEF*
 
5.   KALEEF JOSHUA V KENLYN*
 
6.   I'M ALL THAT MATTER OF EDAN
 
7.   EJM N' EKO-LANS ELI
 
8   HICLIFF GABLE*
 
9.  CHARBO'S KEY LARGOGH V MARJO
 
10  KALEEF IT'S ALL ABOUT ME*
 
11.  KISMET'S CENTURIAN*
 
12.   ALFARO'S RAMBLING MAN*
 
13.   KARIZMA'S CACRIQUE OF INQUEST*
 
14.  WINSOME'S RAY BEARONE V EKOLAN
 
15.   MARHAVEN'S SOLITAIRE TRAVELER*
 
* SELECT EXCELLENT Two of them are too young to x-ray and the rest out of the 13, we have good hips on ten. That is great.
 
 
 

Wow, what a national.  I got my ribbon, got to spend time with my friends. I made a few new ones, and had a great time. I don't know if I can do this next year, but we will see. The streaming video was a great addition and we owe a vote of thanks to Gail Hardcastle.  She fought hard to keep it going and some didn't want it.
 
Molly was the greatest and her knowledge of the breed, who the winner's were was astounding.  I can't say how much help she was, and what a boost she gave to this.  I could not do this without her, or at least not this well.
 
BEST OF BREED KRIDLER'S MIAMI V SIGNATURE
BEST OPPOSITE   ARAGON
BEST OF WINNERS ELI
 
Last year the top two were reversed. Last year Diesel was Grand Victor in Canada and the Untied States. This year. Aragon was Grand Victor in Canada and The United States.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together