Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Specials on Tuesday

Now we have a dog show. The Specials are in the ring and I see wuch great quality.  We have Ch Tazzman's Aregon, Ch Pastor Burgos, Ch Alfaro's Rambling Man, Ch Shadyrock's Dancing Doll, Ch Candia's Toil N'Trouble, ch Millertine's Sweet N Brassy, PT, and Ch Scharo Ark Fire And Ice.  That is a fun group to look at.  I know who I would pick, but let's see what Bob does. I am tempted to say what I would do, wait for him to do it, then change it to make me look good. But, nothing I have done so far has made me look good, so there is no sense in starting now.
 
I did watch the streaming video, and if they archive it, so we can look at it when we have time, I will not be blogging any more. A picture is indeed worth a thousand words, and there is no way I can describe these incredible German shepherds.
 
Now the crowd is into it.  Each takes a pass.  Molly is talking to me, and I may stay in the stands instead.  I just found out the black I liked so much was under me in Canada and I didn't put her up. All I can say is she looked great today. Anna came by to tell me.
 
The arena is full, I guess people came by to see the Specials, and it is a forcast of the National.  I have Tedi next to me and Cappy with us too, so I might get to learn something. Bob is taking them down and back and now takes them around one at a time.  There goes Jeff, now Lenny, and Bob sends the group back and has three out there, Kent, Sevane, and Jen.  I know Sevane has Pastor Burgess and Kent has Aregon and Jen Rambling Man.  There goes Jeff, and Mellissa , Craig, and then Winner's dog and Winner's bitch.
 
Bob looks them over, and he has the dogs and bitches separated.  He walks the line and goes to the front, tells Kent to take his dog over, pulls Jeff and also Lenny.  They go to the corner.  He sends the rest to the back, and goes over to the three, It's Aragon, Dancing Doll, and Pastor Burgos. So far.  And he works them again, with Aragon in front, Winner's Dog was Best of Winners and Best opposite sex is Dancing Doll.
 
That's it for tonight, except for Best Puppy.  I am not sure how I feel about an extra show, but it seems to be a good way to fill the day, and there seem to be more people here than usual.  I am running out of battery, so I will send this now.
 
More to come tomorrow.  We are done just after three, time to go back to the motel, and then hospitality tonight.  Our handler will be in later,and we will work the bitch tonight.  Molly is here and helped me buy this computer.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together