Friday, October 16, 2009

Veteran bitches 7-9

Veteran Bitches 7-9
 
In they come and one, in third is hitting the end of the lead and looks like a puppy.  This is a big class, twelve of them, more than some of the regular classses.
 
HERE COMES LEE!
 
He is doing a great job with procedure that leaves no one guesing what he wants. He divides the class in hald and in this group the only regular handler is Jeff. I think they believed in
 
Lee puts them all in the double handling space at the end of the ring, brings them out one at a time. I see Big Dave is here with a coat and cap so he won't be noticed. He has to do Best Puppy at the end of the day.  It is early but the place is a bit empty, and certainly quiet.  Ther goes Ch Donka's Pina Colada.  In this group I see the entries of 15, 11 are champions. It says something about the longevity of our dogs. 
 
There goes Ch Randheim's Halo of Mar Haven, with a young girl.
 
Now Lee brings out a group of five but one forgot, so now there are six.  Zoe was by and was out working obedience and said she can't find her feet. She walked off to see where the might be.
 
Sally Haden has all but closed up. The vendors had a very great week.  We announced some lost keys and Michael Cheeks said if they were for a BMW or Mercedes he was interested. There goes a group of seven, and I have to admit, I am losing interest. I need something to happen. Bob Grady walking by is not enough, but clse.
 
The Shackmeister has left me and Bob to man the command center. We are both getting a bit crazy, so it might be time to replace both of us.  Jammie Ross is still grinning.
 
Abby has ChTouchstone's Outa'My Way TC I can find that one as her number is 777 and I can remember it long enough to look it up in the catalog. 
 
Now he has them lined up, seven in the group and he stands back and looks at the front and tells them to take a lap, and stop over against the wall.  I see Fran Ford is still here having a great time.  There they go and I like five of them a lot.  They look like young puppies.
 
Now Lee brings out the rest of the class and lines them all up. And they all take a lap.  This is a great group of Veterans.  Three to go, and I hate to say so, but I want the show to be over. I appreciate being old, but I am old and I get no respect.
 
I think they think that they can take a veteran in, and not have to run that much. And then they have to take the entire ring, about a quarter mile, and he pulls Brandy to the front then Pina Colada and Out'my way with Caisson behind and that's it.
 
First is Ch Depahl's Brandy, Second is Ch Cresthaven's Deja-Vu, Third is Ch Touchstone Outa My Way, TC, and fourth is Ch Carousel Farms Casson Pax, VCD, MX, MXJ, XF, RA,
 
I guess showing them or working them isn't the problem.  All four are champions.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together