Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Maturity Dog

Here we go with Best in Futurity, and Gloria has the dog and the bitch.    Dania is here and looking as good as always.  I am trying to find out if they are taking a break or not, but so far, no answers.  Karen Wagner is taling to Bob, and I see Tedi walking by. She doesn't even stop to say hello.  Much like at home.
 
I heard from Tammy, she is out of the hospital. Joan Fox is talking to DD.  I got to wave to Suzie Witmore, but she was too busy to stop.  Gloria is still looking them over, has done the individual on the dog, and is looking at them. That is a nice set of German shepherds and Kent wins with the bitch and Jeff opposite.
 
Maryellen Kish is here with Bob and the stands are still full.  I did talk to Sandy Anderson for a minute,   I see Bob Eaton, and I did get to hug Martha Rinke, she has lost weight and looks like her daughter.  I also talked to Ed Barritt last night and he also looks great. I wonder if everyone else is healthy and I am the only one getting old?  I still don't see Paula, but she is off playing with Candy Zumwalt.  It looks like they are checking in at the ready ring, so maybe they are going right into Maturity Males.  Yes, there they go into the ring. Tedi came by, our handler wants to get together for a game plan.  OK, if that is what he wants.
 
I did see Paul and Candy.  Lee is using the two rings too now. He brings them out one at a time and does the individuals then takes each dog around.  It is interesting to listen to Gary and Bob, they have judged so many of the entries and can tell me what they thought of them.
 
Parry Korsh has a Colt shirt on.  And stopped by. I see Bill Basu looking around.   It is snowing outside, but not in here. Bart Bartley came by to say howdy.  I see that Rita is ringside, and so is Carolyn Martello. Frank is sitting behind her.  I see Channing Sheets in the stands and I met Dan Dwyer in the men's room. He didn't want to shake my hand.
 
Lee has the dogs in for Maturity and is using two rings like Gloria did.  He does them one at a time, and does the individual and then takes them around the ring alone.    I haven't found anyone to type for Maturity Bitches, so I might just put in the winner.  Tony said he would do it, so you are in luck, and will have someone intelligent posting.
 

I liked the dog that just went around Winsones Ray Bearone V Ekolan, but I am not judging.  There goes Richard Sottile with Bob Freeny.  Bill Basu is telling Tedi how to double handle our bitch.  Sharon Avery just told us the photos from yesterday are at her booth.  Tedi had Markie jump up to the announcer's stand and let her jump down. I am still waiting for my heart to slow down.
 
Lee has them all in the ring, and he looks over and walks down the line and looks at each of them, stopping as he goes by.  He looks at some fronts more than othrs, and is at the end of the line. Ten of them in there.
 
Now he walks to the center and tells them to take a lap, one at a time, there goes Georgie wityh a bi, then Steve Granger.  The cowd likes the dog Alex has, Ch Karizma Cacique of Inquest.  They also seem to like Winsomes Ray Bearone V Ekolan.  Lots of real nice dogs, it will be interesting to see if the quality holds up in Specials.  It looks great for the future of our breed.  Here goes The Guz with Kaleef's Chochise V Kienlyn.
 
He wants to see Ray Bearone again, so Liz takes him out.  Lee is walking over YES, he wins it.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together