Thursday, November 06, 2008

12-18 Dogs

Here we are for Thursday. I got here early and between John Anoytte, Tony Szuzska and the computer of Bob Dresher, (the voice of the national), I have my computer set up to work.
Tony also set up a network, but the program for streaming video is on my old computer, and the battery is dead. So, I asked Zoe to resend it to me, and when I get it, we may have streaming video. Don’t give up.
I talked to my great friend Jane Kerner, who wanted to chastise me for calling her a wacky liberal. She says she is not a liberal, and so I will accept that. I don’t give in on the wacky part, but she is a strict constitutionalist. Also, I gave the wrong name to her dog, that I was calling one thing, and he is someone else, and I have to ask her again who it is. I can’t remember who it was, but I know I liked him. Flower Boy just came by, and Donna is here too, double handling. It is quiet in the ring, and Cappy is looking great. I can’t imagine what she paid. There is some talk of moving the show along better, and I think it may go faster.
Liz Leshhorn is here now, and I saw Dave Rinke, but he was trying to save me from Jane, and I do need to spend some quality time with her, and ask who she wants me to call by what name. Whatever she tells me is what I will do, and that is a good thing.
Cappy has the whole class lined up and has finished the individuals. There are eight in the class, so this should go fast. She takes the first four, Mickie, Bill Tank Greg, Tiffany and a young handler who does a great job.
Now for the other four, Kent, Scottie, Liz and Kristy. I have picked my winner already, but will not say. I guess I could just go back and put in a name and make myself look great, but I promise I might not do that. OK, I like Last Harrah. Tom Mesdag came by, and is doing his usual good job. She pulls Mickie with Orion, now Conchise, Oh-My and Last Harrah. She leaves five. No questions about it, she is going faster with the judging. Some very very nice bitches. This may be a small class, but it is top quality,and she pulls two, Ring of Fire and Rocky Bearboa II.
She lets the rest go, and now there are six, and still in catalog order. Cappy is looking them over and moves Last Hurrah to third,and in front is Orion, and second is Kent with Cochise, and there they go again, and the crowd is into it, and Cappy looks at them all,a nd walks over to the end of the group and moves the last one, Crhisty with Rocky Bearboa to fifth. She sends off the first three and has Harrah in second and that is a fantastic bitch. I love the other two as well, but Harrah has my heart on this class. Now Harrah is in front, and there they go, and the crowd is going wild, lots of applause and what a cheer. Cappy doesn’t smile but she moves Cochise to second, and now wants to see the other three. Not a loser in this group, and they all line up, and she says, let them go. There they go with Harrah in front, and she is going to win, and there they go, she is looking and that’s it. First Last Harrah, second is Cochise, Third is Orion, and fourth is GoodFella of Oh-My. Fast and clean judging.
Now to see if I can send this.