Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Futurity Bitches

FUTURITY BITCHES

Lorretta White came by to say hello. It reminds me how much I miss Beryl at the show, and hope to see her next year.

Cappy had some tape put down in the ring, for the individual. Bobby is taping and standing two feet from me. I am so glad we kept him for the past years, and that we have him here this year. Cappy looks great in a black pants suit.

I won’t get to read any of this, since my computer won’t work in the room, and I will have thousands of e-mails when I get home. Life is the pits at times.

Molly is here talking to Bobbie, and the local club is doing a great job of helping out.

Cappy calls them in, and wants to line the dogs against the other wall, rather here in front of me. I like that idea. And, in they come, I see Georgi, Morris, Patti, Jeff, Bill, Scottie, Mike, The Guz and some I can’t see because Bob is in front of me.

Cappy calls them each towards us, and does the loose lead test. I see Jack Newton is here, and so are the Colemans. The testing is over, and she moves them to the end.

Fire and Ice in the first one. Georgie has her, and Cappy says, “Sometime on a loose lead”, and she takes her lap. I hear Rita behind me, you can’t miss that laugh. Georgie stops, goes back and slows down, and now Morris with Zytut’s Java of Hicliff. Cappy changes where the tape goes, and Bobby does the honors.
I see Pam Stoesser is here, and the stands are filing up. One side is bleachers and the other side the vendors. Morris takes his lap.

Now it is Jesse with Patti. That is a very typie bitch, and takes her lap. She is a mover.

Now in the middle is Tanqueray with Trish.

Teressa Royer came by to give us information as to the Herding Victor, who will be announced as Ch Cathlin’s Lucca of Branble Hill, owned by Debbie Humble and Joe Brandio Ramble Hill. With a score of 84.5 on Course C-Advanced.

Now Jeff has Raspberry Beret in the ring. The crowd wants to cheer for her, and Jeff is letting her go on a loose lead, but she is wound up, and still looks good.

In the ring is Joe with Nutmeg, Kridler’s Nutmeg V Signature. Some people are standing against the far wall, no seats over there, but lots of room to double.

Rising Sun’s Whisper with Lenny Brown. Cappy is asking Bobbie what he is filming and Bobbie doesn’t seem to filmthe coming and going and is now doing it. I think Cappy suggested he do so.

The Guz bring to the middle Winsone’s Day in Bearance. I heard someone behind me calling her, and maybe Frank is here. She takes her lap, and goes to the end of the line.

Now Tiffany brings out Kota’s Bellagio, and she is a nice little bitch. I remember her from last year, and she is a bit wound up. Now down and back.

Mickie takes his place with Schneiderhof’s Snake Eyes, and is a dark bitch who now goes down and back. She is one of the Snake daughters.

It’s Kent’s turn with Winsome’s Hollywood Celebearity. Only three more to go.

Jean Whalen came by, and I sure do miss Dick. I also keep thinking I can go to the end and see Ann Mesdag and Helen Fisher. The National is another type of even without them.

Kent give directions and goes down and back again. Cappy takes him in another direction and now tells him down and back. They call her Holly, and the crowd likes that one.

It is a nice little sable now, Shalako’s Little Red Corvette v Danka, with Bill Tank. Down and back. This isn’t ever my favorite time of the show, it seems to be a bore.
I saw Nancy Nelis working the show, no one works harder than her.

Bill takes her real slow on a loose lead. That is how I would want to see them all.

Avoion Josephine of Pioneer Acres is now in the ring. Paula Cook is sitting quietly behind me, and I hope she is OK. Paula is seldom quiet.

I did see Karen Taylor, and she has dogs to work, and Donna is behind us now, and taking a break. We do all miss Leslie.

LAST ONE. Scottie with Jerrwen’s Lucky Charm. She seems to have some support, but no real winners according to the crowd.

They all line up, and Cappy is taking no notes, and she looks them all over, She starts to count them out and breaks them into groups of five. And the first five set up. Now they take a lap, and she tells them to take a rest, and here come the next group of five.

It looks like three groups, I am great at math, and there they go.

I am trying to figure out if any of them are dyed, and I sure can’t tell. I will ask others and see what they think. Now Cappy tells her last group what she wants and is making herself more clear.

Kent is talking to the crowd. Bob Dresher is picking on me. It is lucky he brought his lap top. There they go. The last four. This is not going to be an easy class to judge.

Cappy stands back and looks them all over, and now she tells them to take the first five again and to bring them back to the front. If you listen closely, you will learn the name of each bitch before this is over. Cappy looks them over, and takes Fire and Ice to the wall, then Jesse and Rasberry.

Now the second group, and Georgie is joking with the crown. There they go. Five of them. Cappy is watching them closely, and she pulls out Nutmeg, and wants Sun’s Whisper to go down and back again. Now Day In Bearadice, down and back. She kieeps Sun’s Whisper and sends the others out of the ring, No More Dog Show For Them. Olyvia just came by for a hug. What a great person she has grown to become.

Now the last four and lots of yelling, by the owners. She has five in the keepers group, and takes Celeberry down and back and keeps another two, and excuses two. I missed who it was, but Scotty is there so you can check above, and there they go.

Georgie in the lead for now, and taking her on a loose leac,a nd lots of yelling, and yells and whistles. Cappy is shading her eyes and seems to have picked what she likes. She looks down and back and holds her chin, and gives everyone a good look.

There they go again, and all of them. She released Ark Fire and Ice.

Now she has four left, Jesse, Sun’s Whisper, Raspberry Berer, and Nutmeg. Cappy says, “Not fast” and off they go, SLOW. The one in front is looking great but decides to take a dump. Timing is everything at the dog shows.

Off they go, and She tells Jeff to slow down, and he is now in front. With Beret. And they stop. Each is going to get a chance in front, and there they go again. I don’t know about the dogs, but the handlers are starting to break down, except Patti.

I see Ginnie Altman all dressed up. And another pass. I like Joe’s bitch Nutmeg. She lets Lenny go with Sun’s Whisper, and now there are three.

There they go,a nd only one is steady and Cappy is watching her, Nutmeg, and she seems fresh. They all pose, and Cappy says, “again”. Jeff is breathing hard, Joe and Patti seem ready to go forever,a nd I think that is it,a nd Cappy is applaudingn and there it is, Patti with BIHHARI’S JESSE II.