Wednesday, November 05, 2008

9-12 Bitches

9-12 Puppy Bitches

It is now quiet here again, Bob, LanaLee and I are trying to find something to talk about. We are so bored we are betting the number of the bitches coming into the ring. I just won.

I still need to find Paula, and I miss Grace, maybe she will get here later. Either people have left, or they are also not that interested. I don’t even hear murmuring.

We have a table on the floor of the ring, and when they set up, they are within arms length. I saw Ann Schultz, I think, I will go look for her. I haven’t seen Fred, I hope he is here as he is always good for a new joke.

Carole Moore came by. I do need to figure out how many entries the Frasano have. I may have to go look. Laren is here, and she is very funny. She is doubling.

They are doing their thing, and enough of this drivel. I will write when something happens. We are all glad that LannaLee is here. She had congestive heart failure, but looks and is doing great now. It is so peaceful, and this is the last class, and 6:30 already. Michael looks strong and watching everyone closely, and the dogs too.

Two groups of five and not that much going on. Michael looks at them and makes some notes, and now the other half of the class. Too bad Helen Fisher and Helen Franklyn aren’t here, and what fun we could be having. Next year we should draft them.

This is the last one. I would have let you know, but what more can I say about down and back and around? I just introduced Joe Bahari to Paula Cook, who has her little kibble dog with her. Yes, people are leaving.

There goes a bitch and lots of cheers, she is a real mover, the only one the crowd got behind, it is Elo-Lan N’BJM’S Encore. She can move.

I have to try to set a dinner with Jane Kerner and Pam, Jeff, Bob and Dave. Now that is a group everyone can learn from. Pam was just by for an announcement about the seminars for tonight.

There goes the first group. There goes Kiwi, then Sex on The Beach, Morgen Blue and Ginger Park and Ark Cascabel. Five to keep, and the rest go out.

Art, Tiosh, Scottie, Boots and Christy. And they stop and he puts Ark Cascabel in the middle for a temperament test. And she goes back to the line. There they go, and in front is Kiwin .and she may
Stay there. In second is N’EK’s Emcore, and then the rest. It looks like he might be done and no, he moves them again. He moves Ginger Punch in third and takes the last two around, Sex ON The Beach and Morgen Blue together. Nice bitches, as the other three stand and he puts Sex On The Beach in fourth.

There they go, maybe for the last pass, and the crowd likes that,and that is it. First is Talimar’s Aviana’ KIiwi Tese Nobe, second is N’Ejm’s Encore, and third is Ginger Punch and fourth, Sex On The Beach.

The winner is special to me as she is owned by good friends and Jamie is here to see it.

More tomorrow.