Friday, November 07, 2008

RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

RESERVE WINNER’S BITCH
Debbie Hokkanin is sitting with us now and the crowd isn’t into this. I wonder why, the quality is tops. He is looking at Miguel with Angie Valadez FCM and puts her in second behind Iflifewere like that. They take a pass and Reserve is Iflifewerelikethat.

On to Specials, dinner with the big winner and another day.I love that you like this and I appreciate the kind words. I think I screwed up when I was doing winners , but I have no problem with you correcting me, yelling at me, or criticizing what I do. I am doing it for you, (if you believe that talk to Flower Boy), but I have a lot of fun doing it.
More tomorrow.

NOTE: Minor correction Evan ..... Ken's bitch who decided to take a lap herself is Flusstanze Samara of Victory (Ch. Nitro x Sel 2 Azeri) , I heard she looked lovely off lead, lol. Kathy Tank