Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Am futurity bitch

This is the Am Maturity bitches. Ch Amber’s Chanel No 5 Dimention, and also Scharo Ark Springtime. I won’t write more, as it is hard to see this type. I need an expert to tell me how to change the size.

I saw The Guz, and also Dave Rinke, and Bob Eaton, but we haven’t talked yet. I haven’t seen Jane yet, but I do think she is here, and probably smiling as she always does.

They did get me a table with Bob and Tony, so I am officially a big shot.

You can get around the whole ring, and Cappy is having trouble checking teeth on Springtime, and that is what the amateur is for, and I know the handler, a nice looking young man will find a way to learn.

There they go, two of them, and I am not sure the Amateur is worth the time, but the two handlers must be having fun.

Cappy gave it to Ch Amber’s Chanel No 5, as number one. The crowd is very very quiet.