Wednesday, November 05, 2008

9-12 Dogs

9-12 Puppy Dogs

I did get to discuss politics with Jane Kerner. We agree on everything, just not how we define it.

Pam Stoesser is here and wanted to yell at me. So does everyone else, but then again, why shouldn’t they? I got a message at the office from Zoe that my internet wasn’t working. I don’t know what that means, but I do hope this junk is going out. I will go on line tonight to see what I can figure out.

The class is in the ring, and I just realized that I purchased a computer without a word processing program. I may not be able to use it. We shall see.

There is a good looking Army of One son in with George, and that is a good looking puppy. His name is First Night, and I like what I see. Cindy Bartley is sitting quietly behind me. A very handsome young male.

Each gets a good look from Cappy, and she insists on a loose lead and slow, or they do it over.

Not much happening, just a bunch of good dogs going down and back and around. Joe Bahari is picking on me, and tellijng me what is going on. Kent goes out to replace Jeff, and Miguel is standing by and Bob has run out of jokes. I did talk to Bill Burgraff, and he is taking over our national. What a job that is, and what a great job Debbie and then Nancy has done.

Wow! I like the dog Kent has. His name is Eli, and he would be an easy winner for me.

They all line up and Cappy stands back and looks them over, and seems to be counting them. She looks back and then front, and does count them off, and divides them into groups of four. She tells them to stand apart and comes back to the center and changes it to groups of five.

Now Cappy looks at the first group, and there they go, all slow, loose lead, and a couple of real winners in there. Now Cappy walks out to the center and tells the next group to stand aside, and takes the next group. Five more. A young girl is in there with boots on, and seems to be able to run in them just fine. She is showing for Bo, and I did get a chance to say hello to Bo.

Now the last group of five, with Kent the last in the ring. Off they go, and I don’t have to say it again do I. Cappy won’t miss him, I think.

She is taking them again, all five from the first group. I like what Miguel has in that group. I probably should not say what I like, but here goes another group. Miguel and Georgie get pulled, Hulk The Incredible and First Knight. The rest stand aside, and in comes the next group.

There goes boots, and Hight Vo;tage Name Your Voltage, and the last group. Six in the dreams dashed group.

Here they come to pose and be picked, or not. She looks at them all, five of them,a nd walks and pulls Kent and Jeff I Did It My Way and Eil. Now there are eight trying for the last pass, and there they go. Four, Scottie, Cindy, Tiffany and Jack. She puts them aside and takes the other four, Tish, Olivia, Greg, and Jammie Klute. They all line up. And she says “This is a beautifull class, nice dogs, but she excuses them.”

And then there were seven. Still in class order. Cappy call for applause and gets it. Some great dogs left in the ring, and now the hard part, to pick four.

The girl with the boots is doing a great job of handling. I like the way she shows the dog. I have no idea who she is. She moves the third and fourth place dogs and then has four left and takes all four around. Cappy is laughing as they are all trying so hard to get noticed. Boots in front. They come back and Cappy is looking at them and she looks and walks back and crosses her hands and looks at Kent, in last place she goes to his dog and tells him to take him out, and looks at the other three. All good ones. She lets Jeff go, and keeps the other two, and now there are five. She is doing a fantastic job, and they are the better of the class.

There they go with Miguel in front, the dog is pulling too hard, but looks great anyway, and Cappy isn’t done yet. She looks at them all,a nd walks toward them and moved First Knight in Front and Suns Power Shot behind him and Hulk The Incredible in third and Boots, (English Cannel) in third. That’s how they line up for now, and she wants to work the first two, with a temperament test.