Friday, November 07, 2008

WINNER’S BITCH
I guess now some people will know who Jeff Moebius is. He is a great guy, but sort of quiet. You can usually find him standing just behind Jane Kerner. It was great to see Cindy win with Reserve, she is a great lady and a fun friend. It was too quiet in here, and for Cindy you can hear the California people screaming and Paul Root above them all. We do stand for our own. I think everyone may be waiting to see the Specials, it is very very quiet.
Michel is in the ring, and calls for the bitch winners. Jimmie is first with Caterina. Next into the ring is Art Kiwi, then Patti with La Dee Dah, Lenny on Fire and Ice, Christi with Bets On m Zyut, George,with Iflifewerelikethat and Olyvia and Hiena Gomez. I suspect the open bitch will win, but no one asked me to judge.
Michel asks for a down and back on Catrina, and she stands like a pro, and he sends Jimmie around. The crowd likes that puppy, and so do I.
Now Art takes Kiwi out, and she takes a down and back, Michel has his arms folded and watches her, and gives her a pet, and takes her around. It is almost silent in the ring, but some local applause.
Patti has La Dee Dah, and takes her trip, and lets her stand Michel does walk around the bitch and sends her to a trip around. Off she goes with a loose lead and someone is calling Lottie, I guess that is her name. She is a great moving bitch.
Lenny has Fire and Ice. And wants Don to HONK THE HORN, and he does, and she gets a lot of applause, so I can see why. She is a great mover too.
Now Kristi with Bets On M Zyut. And I see Dave Rinke standing ring side, and when he stands, you can’t miss him.
George with Iflifewerelikethat. What a name and what a handler. She is posed to perfection and the double handler must be right behind me, but I don’t want to turn away, and there she goes, and yes, the crowd does like her, but not wild YET.
This is the Open Bitch with Olivia, Hiena Gomez, and she is a perfect perportioned dark sable, that has my heart. I hear Donna behind me, and Michel puts his hands on her and Olivia takes her out, and YES, not the crowd is into it. What a roar, and there she goes. Now too fast but very smooth. Michel stops them and looks at each one and calls out Hiena to the front, then Iflifewerelikethat and in the third place Catrina.
He puts Fire and Ice in fourth, and Yes, the crowd does like that, and with Hiena in front it is clear, WINNER’S BITCH.