Monday, November 03, 2008

Just a little thanks

Here I sit, out of the office for a four day break.
I will miss those who won't be there, and some who need to be there. I won't mention those who I will miss the most, but they know I will be thinking of them at home, and hope to bring the show to them in words and maybe video.
We have to get up at four in the morning to get there, but it is little enough to give up a nights sleep to see my friends some great dogs, eat a hot dog, (do they have those in Beaumont), and build more memories to carry me another year.
This is a different year. No complaints about our board, no threats of law suits, no bad feelings, and not hostile posts about what is being done. This is a testimony to our board, our president and to us.
We owe each of us a slap on the back, and kind word, and a cheer for our membership, our club and our breed.
Thank you Gail for bringing the club to this point, and thank you membership for electing this board.