Thursday, October 13, 2022

12-15 puppy dogs

I lied about posting since only two in this class. Gloria came by to say hello and is talking to Tedi.

Stallone is in front Frank in second. I suspect they will both be in the ribbons.  Only one absent. Liz is in with Stallong. She looks great and I haven't had time to talk to her yet, but I will. She is one of my favorite people. Her dog does not want to cooperate, but is a good one, and sound as can be. The crowd likes him, and so do I.  Lennie's dog is going to fight him, and does not want to be examined.  It looks like inexperience to me and I told Joe, not what you want, but at any given day anything can happen.  Michelle goes over him and he is sound as can be.

I would not want to pick between these two dogs.  Man those are two terrific dogs,  Stallone wins it with Frank behind, and either of them coulld have won.  Stallone gets to go to "The Big Dance: