Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Fwd: Failure Notice




-----Original Message-----
From: MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com
To: elg440@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Oct 12, 2022 7:40 am
Subject: Failure Notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

No mx record found for domain=wynsungsd.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
There is no power here. No, that is not a comment on Bob and me. So, Linda came by and Tedi is here.  Bob went to get his bitch ready. Paul Johnson came by and looks great too.  Gloria is talking to Tedi next to me, so I am learning what is good.  Linda is giving an announcement. 

Michelle is in the ring and in they go.  Liz in front with Heart of Fire. They are slow coming in the ring. Michelle looks them over as they come in.  I never do that.  I remember when a judge place them all after they came into the ring, and then did the judging and didn't make many changes.    There is no food here, so I am having a giant Payday for breakfast.

And off they go. I might have a problem since there is no power and my computer went off. I am trying to use the power kit that Candy gave me.  

The computer went off, the power pack doesn't work, and so I am over at the video table where I can't see the judging.  But, the computer works.

I am not bloging is I have to miss the show. I did just see Bob's bitch and she is something special, Brook Falls.  He is judging a sable now, and there are very few being shown and she is in front for now Centerfold.  I do like her, she belongs to Kenny Cunningham, who I also like, and off they go.  I got to say hello to Jack and Kent, not together.

They are doing a great job on the video, and I can either sit here and Blog, or announce and watch the show.  Tedi is at the announcer's table, but I have the microphone, so I have the power.  I won't be on the net if I am not at the announcer's table since that is probably more important.

Also, I would like to see the show.  Also, of great importance is that I am now on the opposite side of the ring from the restrooms.  The video people let me move to their section and I can watch it on the big screen.  It is even a better view of the dogs.  The video is good, but not as good as the real thing.  

Michells is working the first group with both groups in the ring and he is looking them over with his arms crossed and he pulls the sable to the front then George. Centerfold in front, and now he takes the rest.  and walks to the front looking over his first few bitches.  I would probably go with the sable were I judging. That explains why I am not judging.  She is a dark sable and now down and back.  Now George who is so important that he doesn't need a number.  Michelle goes to number three Margarita.

Michelle takes those three.  Three nice bitches and now he takes them around again in that order.  Now he takes the next three.  Twizzler in front and a very nice bitch.  and now Alex with Lia.  Not much noise in here, and sort of nothing happening unless it is your bitch.   People like Heart of Gold, and so do I.  They  do a great job with the video, but it isn't the same as seeing them .

I think that is it and Michelle gives them  a look and moves Zac to fourth.  Heart of Gold, and off they go again. and NO, he moves the last few aside and wants to look at the first three. and they are spectacular.  And, off they go,  that little sable is hard to beat.  Now Heart of old in front and they stop and Michelle puts Leia in front and now just the two of them with the sable in second and he wants them around again.  It makes me glad to now be in the ring.  I have to admit, I like the Pharoe daughter, but George's bitch is good.  Now one at a time.  He brings them all out again and takes the class of five.  And, that's the way it is One is Brooks' Valls, Bob and Martha's bitch, Second is Twizzler, Third Vandendool and Fourth is Heart of Gold.

I have to decide to post or announce.  I will figure it out.