Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fwd: Failure Notice




-----Original Message-----
From: MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com
To: elg440@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Oct 13, 2022 11:44 am
Subject: Failure Notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

No mx record found for domain=synsumgsd.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
That is it for today. We are back to the room at 2:30. The entry is small, but the quality is good.  Tomorrow Gail is going to set me up a table with Irv who is doing the video.  He is very helpful and if you can, order his video.

I tried sitting over with Irv yesterday, but I couldn't see the show.  If  I get my own table it will work.

I am giving up announcing since Bob arranged someone else, and so I chose to watch the show and Blog. I get a lot of complaints for my Blog, so it is just like practicing law.  I find if I just watch the show, it is boring since I can't talk to anyone and am isolated at the announcer's table.  
So, I may try a different approach.

I did talk to Michelle today and he is always fun to talk to. He is very bright and has a great sense of humor. Speaking of sense of humor I also got to spend some time with Sharon Avery.  We can always make each other laugh.

The first dog I saw when I got here was River, and so I got to talk to Rick his owner. Then today he was number one in the Top 20. That is a great example of the breed and it was worth the trip to Florida just to see him and put my hands on him.

Now I am going  to read my new Stephen King book and waste the rest of the day.

Evan