Friday, October 14, 2022

American Bred

Six in there, what a big class. And in comes the seventh. What a challenge to try to pick four. Yes, Sheldon, that is sarcasm.

I see three I like.  The three are special and any of them so far are good. I do like the Levi son, Kingsley.  And now four to juudge.

Olivia has American Sniper.  Lennie has Kingsley. Then we have a handler I don't know from Florida, Steve with Fooling Around, and that's the first group.

Jimmy and Karenna are here, and I will have to go see Jimmy and make sure he remembers the standard. Zoe came by and so far only one Open dog has picked up his arm band. This is going to be a sort show. 

Now the other three in the class, I'm on Fire, then Make it Sop Jean and Walk This Way.

I just got to meet Levi's owner, what a treat, not to mention she is a beautiful woman. It is interesting to sit with Bob and hear about Gunner, Gizmo, and Levi.  Much more than I wanted to know.

And Michelle lines them all up. I can't get over how much the breed has improved over 50 years.  Yes, I have been at it that long..

He pulls  Kingsley up front with Fooling Around in second. I am not as stupid as people say I am. Checking the bite on one, who won't be named.  

I think he has decided as they all go around again.  And YES that's it.  Just as I would have done. One is Kingsley, Second is Walk This Way, Third is Foolin Around and Fell in Love, and Fourth is I'm On Fire.

It is 9:30 and in come the Open dogs, five entered, we don't yet know who showed up, but I will be back as I am still at 42%, and so is my computer.