Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fwd: Failure Notice




-----Original Message-----
From: MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com
To: elg440@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Oct 13, 2022 4:29 am
Subject: Failure Notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

552: 1 Requested mail action aborted, mailbox not found

---------- Forwarded message ----------



-----Original Message-----
From: MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com
To: elg440@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Oct 13, 2022 4:26 am
Subject: Failure Notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

No mx record found for domain=synsumgsd.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Here I am an hour early at the arena.
The problem is that there is no power to the announcer's table. So, I can either piss of Bob by going to the other side of the ring and Irv, (at video) agreed to share his power with me, or piss off everyone at home who wants to read this stuff I put out, which I don't agree with anyway.

Gail does such a great job setting up the National, but the people she depends on do not want to do anything extra, so maybe Gail will move the announcer's table to the other side of the ring.  I will go with whatever she decides

I tried to just watch the show yesterday and not Blog.  That bored the hell out of me. How long does it take to look at a dog?

I will let you know what happens by either going dark, (my normal life style), or be back with my regular nonsense.  You will know when I do.