Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Fwd: Failure Notice




-----Original Message-----
From: MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com
To: elg440@aol.com
Sent: Wed, Oct 12, 2022 6:28 am
Subject: Failure Notice

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

No mx record found for domain=wynsungsd.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Elizabeth Wilkerson came by and even the membership has no catalog.  Pam O'Dell is here with a load of something walking around.  Gail came by with a microphone and no one knows where the catalogues are.  I see Dave Rinke talking to  Joan.  Frank Fasano came by to say hello.

Bob left the table to go work the crowd.  Dave and Martha came by. Bob is on the microphone, so I guess we are starting. He isn't at the table so I  don't have to do anything since he has the microphone.  I did get to see Rita last night and see her across the ring.  Now they are trying to get the show started. Bill Basu is here with a short beard and mustache, and I understand Art Sinclair isn't coming, and that is a surprise. 

More people now, and it is starting to feel like a dog show. I did get to say hello to Zac, and he is going to be showing, or he ois dressed up for nothing.  I see Lennie about to go in the ring. We are starting the Futurity.

Kent  came by to say hello.  Nine in the ring so everyone came in. They are in the ring, but it is quiet here.  Lennie is in front of me and Al is in the middle. Gloria is having each brought out to her for a temperament test and everyone did well.  Gloria always looks great, and always presents well. And, does a great job judging. Valerie Harrington came by with her camera.

It must be me, but these all look like fantastic puppies. Liz is out there with a Levi puppy.  These males look finished, but I know they are young. 

OK, the individuals done and around they go.  She stops them and reverses the first two and she lets them go around, not Viper is in front and says take them around for the last pass on this group.  Now the second group with Mike now in the middle.  We got to have dinner with Mary Ellen Kish last night and that was fun.

Martha came  by and brought Bob his breakfast but nothing for me  That is how my life always goes  Now Al in front of this group, I have always liked his dog, he is something special, Phineas. Sheree is here, and nervous. Bob does like the Gunpowder sons and in front are two Kiss grandsons.  That dog is making an impact.  Viper in front, now some excitement.  Molly Snieder came by and commented. I think 
Viper is going to win and YES!  Viper is first, Second is Phineas, Third is Gold Rush, and Fourth is Firethorn.

Now on to the bitches.