Saturday, October 15, 2022

Male champions

Jimmie did something I have never seen before.  He told everyone to decide where they wanted to be in the groups, then designated groups of ten. It is hard to know what is going on, since they no longer are in calendar order.

Rita and Jack are sitting in front of me, and Gizmo decided to be number one in the group. Jimmie took them around, and now is doing the individuals.  I guess I can do some extra work and look up the dogs, but I need less stress in my life, not more.

What a beautiful example of our breed we have in there, but how boring it is to watch the individuals. I would rather watch paint dry, or grass grow. But, Jim is giving everyone a good look.

Kelly came by to talk and is nervous as she is showing Gunner. I know Bob is a wreck, but he has a top quality no matter what he does.  Linda Bankhead came by and is going to try to send my Blog somewhere else.  I don't think I will ever figure out why people read this, but I understand some do, so I keep doing it.

On another point, I think Linda saved this club.  There were so many things that she fought for, we all owe her a vote of thanks.

I don't know if I close my computer if I lose everything, so I will send this and come back when I have no longer lost interest in what it going on.